• Curious about human behavior
• Annoy your friends and family with incessant critiques of bad design
• Love to play with techno gadgets, but you probably aren’t a programmer
• Busy with full-time work, family and other obligations
• Rooted geographically
• Looking to transition into an exciting design career
Then this program might be for you.
• Prepare professional user experience designers to work in agencies and within organizations
• Immerse students in the following major components of UXD: Information Architecture, Usability, Content Strategy, Organization of Information, and User Research.
• 36 hour Master’s Degree (12 courses)
• 2 courses per semester
• 7 week courses taken sequentially (1 course at a time)
• 2 years from start to finish
Join us for a free interactive, online open house on Wednesday, Feb. 27, at noon to learn more about the degree program, course scheduling and career opportunities in this field. You’ll hear from David Robins, Ph.D., concentration coordinator, and from Rachel Von Hendrix, a current student in the program. You’ll also be able to ask questions in real time. If you’ve been considering a master’s degree to pursue a career in User Experience Design (UXD) but couldn’t find time to get to ...